Monday, August 24, 2009

24th of August 2009, Monday

Asusual, last week was pra spm test... I only attended Science paper last week as I having flu/fever/headache/caugh none stop... BEEN STOP by some annoying person not to go school.... so my Ekonomi and Moral paper is not done I have no doubt I have Ekonomi paper before the exam.... but nvm la is only PRE test... the real trial test is like next week, right after merdeka!! 1st of sept... since holidays, mr lee decided to give account intensive class everyday... haih!! 7.30-10.30a.m... everyday till holiday end.... syok lo!! this is my 1st time do account for such a long time... nvm la!! I will be pro for account subject, in the main time I will use the other time to use to study Mathematics, Ekonomi, Perdagangan, Sejarah and Science... hope I have enuf time to do this. BM, BI, EST, Moral will be my safe subject because its only require memorising skill as BM I already cope up since last year, BI was useless... EST and Moral is the same as well...

OK.. off to do Account document question to hands up to mr lee tomorow 7.30a.m.. BYE!!

No comments: