Thursday, September 17, 2009

17th Of September 2009, Thursday

yes!! yesterday modern math paper finished = trial finish.. too bad for science student their bio delayed till after raya... haha.!! started to holz d... bt this saturday and next week wednesday onwards got tuisyen...damn!! dad ask me to go shop help out because hari raya shop not enuf ppl to jaga... so i haf to go, sorry buddy who ajak me out... bt really cant make it.. besides that, my birthday over 1 month d... I got my D class L license but I wanna upgrade to P license... mum stop me from continue learn car... haf to wait after spm only can learn... sad!!

Ok... lets talk about today... waked up at 11sumthing.. haha.. biasa la.. than, ON my fone saw Joe and Lee msg... ask me for answer... lolx...than replied them... after that, I cleared my room is half cleared... will upload foto in next post.. than... after cleared room, i eat my breakfast + lunch dunno called what... than, went online.. after online till 3 sumthing, I went to club sauna awhile... after sauna went home... than i slept awhile till van come, when van come I lost my key... damn!! i left at the toilet forget to take... I been force to use the side door out and open the auto gate without pressing... must unlocked wif key summore... damn unlucky... and its my first time and the auto gate pasang for 8 years d... I nvr did that before and dunno how to do... bt I managed to do... went tuisyen chat only... after tuisyen raining... been force to open the auto gate again... haih!! till now blogging my blog... Ok.. will upload my trial paper as well as my pra spm set 1 ppd klang paper after I get all...... thats all... bye happy holidays!!

No comments: