Saturday, October 3, 2009

SPM 2009!!!

hey... feeling to blog at the same day again coz the mood is here guess what? having BM intensive wif Mr Tan today... learn a lot new things that not supposed we do in SPM such as selain daripada itu? haha... I always use that... now this reminding me not to use.... besides that, we learn karangan panjang... and I cant imagine October will be our last month of tuisyen? haha!! left 2 karangan panjang to hands up to Mr Tan... omg!! after tis 2 karangan we will straight do our last karangan bergambar and karangan panjang haha!!! after tuisyen, Mr Tan brought Hugo, Aly, Natalie and I to Kim Kee restaurant eat lunch... I tried the sarawak mee... whao!! super nice... and the mee is white in colour... cant u imagine without sauce rite? OK!! after tuisyen bak home evry1... I was studying BM as Monday will haf BM exam... ok... thats all I plan to blog...

SPM TIME TABLE IS OUT!!! can download from here http://apps2.moe.gov.my/files/Jadual/JadualWaktuSPM2009.pdf

ok FREAKING 46 more day till 18th of November!!!

No comments: