Wednesday, October 14, 2009

14th of October 2009, Wednesday

Ok... been blogging today coz mood come to it...XD!! um, talk about yesterday? morning went Joe house swim... we swim for 1-2hr... than went to poh yap for lunch... and than... bak home, tuisyen and tuisyen and tuisyen till night... haih!! very stress.... SPM left 34days to go.. I am not done for any subject... oh mayb I shud said I only kau tim account? lolz... tmrw is pra 2 account exam i not feeling to go.. I scare Pn SXXX will kill me... haih...

Ok... firstly I would like to congrats Hugo Loh Kai Yuen of pass his driving test without bribing... lolz... today...

Besides that, want to wish this monkey or king kong happy bday..!!! KONG YEE LENG!!! HAPPY BDAY!!! see how good am I? first time dedicate birthday post to ppl... shud appriciate it...


King Kong sample picture? hahax!!

thats all... byex!!

No comments: