Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday, 15th of July 2009

It had been a long time did not update my blog... counting.. 10 days =P. OK... lets stop all the crap and blog..

This morning, firstly bet with Joe in tapak perhimpunan about what injection did CXXXY take... lolz... I tot I confirm win wan geh coz CXXXY told me yesterday.. Tak sangka this Joe go pakat with CXXXY that she didn take that injection... die also want force me belanja 100 batang ice-cream... I sure said forget la... am I right? but I did not break the promise I said I belanja instead of 100 I belanja 2 only? can or nt?? he keep on said cannot... lastly, CXXXY told me Joe pakat wif her to gif fake answer? so did my bet win??? yeah!!!! that Joe break promise... plus cheat in the game supposed to pay X2 wan... than got spotcheck... OMG!! my class never kena spotcheck where by Sas 2,3,4 kena kao kao... I saw alot of wax all kena rampas.. Wan Teen class also kena... twice summore as usual, battery, simcard gone....

Haha!!... thats all for today... byex!!

No comments: