Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday, 5th of July 2009

Firstly, I would like to tell you guys that starting from now I will just put date as my title coz I got no idea what to put as title. Yesterday, went dad shop for whole day.... wondering why so many student buying stuff that day... in my mind was like why today all student business? than I ask 1 of the student, he said today is college open day for July intake... than I knew why d.... haha!!

Today, my parents tot want to open shop also hope got student come and buy stuff.. at last not even sell 1 college student come and buy stuff and I only sell 1 towel rack cost Rm50.00 and 1 Panasonic Iron cost Rm53.00 only... haih!! get scolded by mum said I open the invoice not correctly... I alwayz in Pn Siva account class do like that she didn scold also... now I going to do my mum way see Pn Siva will diu or nt.... After that around 2.00p.m close shop than went to Mid Valley City/ The Gardens again, my mum wants to laser her face at my aunt beautition. Asusual, I just walk around alone... plan to go Body Glove buy that wallet... but my dad follow me... so I cant tell him I wants that wallet, can I go buy rite? he sure dun let... I only can curi-curi buy nia... must wait next time d.... haih!! After that, went bak Shah Alam, Tesco.. My mum wants to buy some grocery there. After that... went home like now online...

Thats all for today..>!! bye!!

No comments: