Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday, 26th July 2009

Hi everyone, starting to blog now coz dunno what to taip... hahax!! Today, went Mid Valley/ The Gardens again... went to laser my face to make all my pimples scar dull. Very painful leh.. Need 12 treatment... Today only the first day... I didn see any of dull scar in it.. Must be patient the doctor said.. haihx...

Ok, Pra SPM exam is on 10th of August 2009. Today is 26th of July d.. I not even start to touch a book or read a book... haih! must start now d or else fail in this test I will faced a lot of problem such as caunseling session from my parents, and a lot more.

Last friday, skipped school go hospital for check up. I tot can skipped NS with my sinus reason.. What the H to that doctor, she said my sinus is under control can go.. where by its serious bak 2-3days ago... Haih! dunno her la mayb she got menstrual problem that day.

Thats all.... bye

No comments: