Friday, June 5, 2009

Update for holidays

Yesterday, Joe and I went to listen that stupid undang ceramah.. tat penceramah was crapping for 5hr... fuck sien lo the food court is dirty, the toilet bowl got shit.. and so on. The day before that.. Got a letter from mailbox.. I dunno wat is tat? my father name outside the letter, but it look strange, so I tot nothing wan and gif my dad.. Once he opened, the letter inside is surat amaran... fuck man!! Surat Amaran pertama my dad ask me what is that? I am speechless at that second!! but than I told my dad the truth, I do alwayz engkar arahan guru, buat bising all that.. is only small matter, but the lame school just want to action and gif.. nvm la!! I didn do any wrong what for I scared? berani kerana benar, takut kerana salah.. you know this pepatah..

Today, Ken held a bbq party at apqle house garden there, all the gang will come over and gather... wat a gud friend rite? true wat this friend cant get in other place d. After bbq, straight balik kampung... I tink is about 2hr journey, bought extra new mints and halls cool mints as tit-bits in the car, handsfree for song... 2 fone hotlink youth and digi super sms.. hahax.!! will just text along my journey.

Thats all for today... bye!! will update soon

No comments: