Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformer

Yesterday, 23rd June 2009. went school asusual, nothing much happening... but Ken, Yee Leng, Kee Yong, Shaun Tan, Frederick and Kok Chong ponteng school outside play ball. Supposed got extra class wan geh... but Pn Siva.. MC.. so yes!! today as well so no extra class... damn!! damn!! happy.. Talk bak bout yesterday.. after school, mum tell me tat my dad see the premier screening for Transformer 2 which is TRANSFROMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN the premier screening at GSC Mid Valley.. was today not tomorow.. I was like... ok?? than I ask my mum.. so today, you wont bring me to the premier screening? My mum said... will but you must come back early from tuisyen.. Than I agreed... So yes!! when I was in the premieer screening theater.. there got Popcorn and soft drink provide... so gud plus sit in the first row. The whole transfromer plot movie I will talk about it later because lack of time.. sorry.

Than today, School asusual, lansi all my friend that I went for the premier screening.. hahax!! than... ken said a joke today make me, lee, and joe laugh till almost die... haha!! than... tuisyen.. asusual.. till now... forget.. there is a rabbit came into my house this morning 2.00a.m when I back from GSC after the premier screening..>XD!!.. thats all for today..
Byex!!

No comments: