Monday, June 8, 2009

BBQ nights!!

I supposed to blog this on last friday, right after the bbq. But I am not available in the channel to blog because I went bak hometown before the bbq party ends. Overall the bbq can said is fun, can said is memorable because we not even know how to make the fire up for bbq... lolz!! we burnt alot of methane and plastics just to make the fire up and we just dun care and bbq our stuff there. OMG!! we do alot stupid stuff there.. below is some picture grabbed from Ah Joe's blog..


Myself..XD!! eating that methane burger


KEN!!


They playing true or dare after i go bak kampung.


Drunk bday boy.. KOK CHONG!!


Kee Yong and Lee

Um, btw the bbq event... Joe lost his retainer... which cost Rm1000 one pair.. OMG!! but he found bak on the morning when he go and search the retainer on morning. He is saved from his mother caunselling section.

OK.. thats all about bbq.. after bbq, I went bak house and bathe, I do not need to pack my stuff coz I already packed before went for bbq.. After bathe, ask mum to cook maggie mee for me coz u noe la the bbq thing... haha!! dunwan to mention it here. After eat, than balik kampung liao.. Start car around 10.30p.m reach there around 1.30a.m not that bad huh? asusual.. u noe la that stupid Digi Boardband in my kampung no coverage... surf net very wat wan... I better dunwan to surf so I wait till now only post up new things.

What to said about kampung? um, very sien lo the whole day I watch Love Matter and Xin fu Wan Shui.. damn damn funny!! Besides watch show, I was walking around looking for local food there... the fried kuey teow like wan tan hor like that wan... bt the kuey teow very crispy... the wan tan mee taste so much diff than Kota Kemuning wan, and guess what? I belanja my family makan kuey teow soup for breakfast.. only cost Rm10.. Rm2.50 1 bowl... can you get this price in KL?? or mayb Kota Kemuning?? canot rite... hahax..!!

Um, besides that.. I went bak maxis centre complaint my number. Alot ppl that sohai alwayz prank call the new maxis number... damn suk! so I went bak there and ask for change simcard... they reseted my simcard and gif me a new number.. I noe in ur mind said why in KL here no maxis centre need to went bak there and reset?? for ur info I bought my simcard at there last time.. so I bak there change lo.

I bak on sunday night, 9.30p.m start car.. guess what at the highway jammed like hell... I tink I come out from Alor Gajah.. Awhile only the road was stable.. suddenly at the Senawang there jammed like hell till KLIA... wtf..!! reach Kota Kemuning at 1.30a.m. Haih!!

Thats all for the trip... byex!! good nights..

No comments: