Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thailand Trip

As I promised, I will updated my blog after my exam. Although I did badly in this test but I will still keep my good mood to update this blog. Lets say bout my Thailand Trip.

Day 1

Early in the morning 4sumthing wake up to prepared up myself to the LCCT-KLIA Terminal. Parents send me to the airport, I reached the airport at 6a.m although the representative person said haf to reached there at 5.30a.m. On the way to airport, the tour guide keep on call my fone asking where am I? I told her I am on the way, than she said aeroplane not waiting people. Its true actually, when I reached there, my dad bring me to the check-in counter to check in my luggage and find the representative there to tell the representative to take care me? lolz..!! for your information I went to Bangkok alone because is a training course for air-conditioner, but after the course I only know a few things..XD!! not so pro.

After gathering, all of us check-in together.. and the Malaysian custom site is so much better than Suvamabhumi Airport one I tink because in Malaysia we don't need to queve to wait process, the custom site haf a machine to detect your information. This is pretty cool.

After check-in for aboard.. still got time is 7.00a.m already but my flight AK 880 the aboard time is 7.30a.m, so I msg some of my friend whose ponteng skul and when to Doritis BB ball court wan. And the representative bring me to the Duty-Free shop and I see all the cigerate is so cheap like Dunhill all those is cost Rm20sumthing and inside got like 8 pack I see in mamak 1 pack cost like Rm10++, unfortunately I cant buy it because they need international passport to identify person above 18 years old only can buy the cigerate. haih!! but the cigerate got print sum picture like lung cancer all those. I will show in the picture below.



The infancy baby



Lung Cancer

After that, I went for boarding d because the time is like 7.20a.m. i queve infront but my boarding pass got sit number which is SQ6 row no.6 which is at the wing there..XD!! In the flight, I switch my fone to the flight mode and listen song for 2hr. Reach the Suvamabhumi Airport, Bangkok is 8.30a.m local time which is 9.30a.m Malaysia time their GMT is 1 hour behind Malaysia. Than, I just walked out of the aeroplane, I switch ON my fone I received lotsa message from my friend and DiGi. And walk into the terminal building, I saw lotsa cosmetic department.. Siao wan!! I forget to take the picture of it.. haih!! after that, we meet wif the local tour guide there, he bring us to the Pattana Golf Course for brunch because the Pattana Golf Course is located in Rayong, Thailand and the duration is like 3hr from Suvamabhumi Airport, Bangkok.

In the Pattana Golf Course, the local food is tasty and is very spicy.. haha!! and we served for coconut drinks. Below is some picture of the Pattana Golf Course.





After our lunch is already like 2p.m sumthing local time means malaysia time 3p.m plus. After that we went to the factory at Rayong. The journey took about 45mins. After reached the factory, we straight away proceed to the Academy... LoLz.. like in college d.. Below is some picture of it and I will let the picture to talk.


The Academy


















Me during the course... in Thailand still study what a gud student.. kononnya..XD!!










The Installing air-cond competition


Discussion section


The American version air-conditioner.

Haiya... after having the course and competition.. the fastest froup is group A. 7min to install an air-cond.. haha!!

Let me shorten the story, after the factory visit, we went opposite the handphone shop there to get some local number to call back Malaysia. But I didn get any of it because I tink is not worth. After getting simcard, we proceed to Pattaya, Thailand. The whole journey is 1 and 1/2 hour. We reached Pattaya, Thailand at 7.45p.m local time means 8.45p.m Malaysia time.. After that, we proceed to dinner at a local seafood restaurant there. Is very delicious the Thai food. I would never forget.. alwayz been served tom yam soup which very sour and the dishes is very spicy.. nice food.

After dinner,is about 10p.msumthing local time means 11p.m sumthing Malaysia time we proceed to the Sun Beam hotel.. YES!!I stay alone in the hotel because each person get 1 hotel room.


I will continue update day2 and 3 tmrw. To be continued, stay tuned. Byex thats all for today.

No comments: