Friday, April 10, 2009

Continue Thailand Trip

-Day 2-

Early in the morning 5a.m local time wake up because 6.30a.m local time haf to go downstair of the hotel restaurant to eat breakfast. The breakfast not bad is buffet stlye and all the all the dishes got pork wan.. hahax!!. Which cant see in Malaysia hotel.. hahax. After breakfast the tour guide bring our group to the Coral Beach, the sea water is very clear, I forget to bring my fone over thats why no photo of it but I bought some picture that cost 100baht means Rm10 in Malaysia currency. I sit the ride dunno what name? I tot very challenging but damn sien cost when flying time no feeling at all at 1000m height. Below is some photo of it.


Before the ride we take some foto to relax


One of our teammate fly out edi.


Me... while flying time


Me... while landing time the floor very hot make my leg damn pain when touching the ground.

After play this, we proceed to the Coral Island using the fast boat. When the boat crash wif the sea water we feeling like dropping..XD!! After reached the Coral Island, I see the water damn clear and I did not play any activity there except swimming because I forget to bring money to play...hahax!! nvm la underwater world only mah I see before edi. After everything done, we eat lunch there. Whao!! I get 2 crab, chicken wing and alot of seafood stuff.. yummy.. best thing is got tom yam soup again. I drink it.. very sour and nice plus spicy dishes.. YES!!

After ate lunch, we sit fast boat back to Pattaya and back to hotel to bathe. After bathe is like 2p.m sumthing local time. I go take my fone and see got lotsa miss call from Malaysia and the tour guide in Thailand wan. I did not reply and bathe. After bathe, changed shirt and go down of the hotel because we are going to spa...ing for massage. hahax for 2 hour. After massage, we went to the royal jelly factory to buy honey. Unfortunately I did not buy any of them. And I went pasar malam there. Suk.. Malaysia product is so much better.

After pasar malam, we went for dinner at a chinese restaurant got tom yam soup again and shark fin soup plus some local dish. After dinner, I followed the group to watch some show..XD!! is a strip show actually but I dunwan to watch wan because scedulle is stated there plus everyone is going I dunwan be alone stand outside, so I masuk but they dun let people to bring handphone and camera go in thats why I did not take any picture of it. haih!! is a nice show overall see some biology practical thingy.

After show, we went for another show again but this is more formal and is a proper show which is caboret show is like concert. Very sien I sleep for 1hr plus.. hahax!!

After show is like 12a.m sumthing local time edi, when back to hotel. After reached hotel, I bathe and straight sleep and charged my dear fone.

-Day 3-

Is the last day d, I waked up abit late today coz I forget to set alarm till the tour guide call which is already 7a.m local time, I quickly packed my stuff and bathe and ready up myself for breakfast. Than later after breakfast, we proceed back to a factory which sell all the local stuff.. I managed to buy some medical oil and some local tit-bits there. After that we proceed back to Bangkok because 2 people from Penang their flight is earlier than KL wan. So they back first.. the whole trip back to Bangkok takes 3hour. haih damn sien in bus, I keep listen music from my fone.


This is both of them whom go back earlier wif the local tour guide, they are taking out their luggage from the bus.


They are waving us bye in the airport.


They going entrance 3 at the Thai airport to checked in back to Bayan Lepas, Penang airport.

After dismiss wif them, we proceed to the Bangkok city, whao!! so many car and jammed around we when to the 4 faced buddha for pray pray... very jammed their we ask the bus stop at the crowd and we walk till the 4 faced buddha there...XD! LoL.. when get down from bus received call from Lee obviously I wont picked up la damn expensive leh. After pray pray. We when to JJ Mall for buying some souvenir stuff. I wanted to buy but the stuff is suk. I want to find keychain all those but they didn sell I should buy more medical oil gif my friend is more better. Sorry ya!! all my friend for I did not buying souvenir.. I will go there again soon I tink.. I surely buy something for you all.

After visit JJ Mall is like 2p.m sumthing local time d, our flight is at 5p.m, so we go to the local restaurant again and eat.. obviously got tom yam soup again and its my last time getting the tom yam soup coz we are back to M'sia after the lunch. After lunch we take some photo at the garden of the restaurant. Below is the foto..!!


The group foto...

After taking foto, we back to the airport to check-in our luggage and back to Malaysia d. at the immigration, I went to the Thai Passport counter to chop out coz too many people queve up at the foreign passport counter.

Than, while want to check-in for boarding one of my group member kena blocked by the custom because of his colonge.. cannot bring exist 100ml liquid to aeroplane.. hahax!! he been force to throw away the colonge which cost Rm300++ haih!! so expensive and ofcourse he wont throw it away.. we find idea get some container to placed the liquid so can bring it back to M'sia.. hahax

Than, we wait for our flight AK885 sit place SQ112 row 72 back to Malaysia. Reached Malaysia at 9p.msumthing Malaysia time and home sweet home. This is a good and memorable journey that I never forget.

Thats all.. byex!!

1 comment: