Friday, April 17, 2009

Ponteng class

Haih.. sad to tell this when a student whom alwayz wont ponteng class said this. YES!! last week Monday I was ponteng to watch MSSD - Basketball, we not actually want to watch la see the result 8-33.. joking only larh? Me, Joe and Kai Yuen, we ponteng the whole day after recess monday, Tuesday I not attending school because sienx, Wednesday same thing la.. sienx didn go skul. Wednesday, afternoon.. tuisyen time Joe ask me to bring PJ shirt said tomorow go skul ponteng and go watch basketball.. YES!! I brought it and changed in school. We ponteng till go all the court to watch Basketball.. hahax! without getting 881 in our penalty list. Today, Friday didn't go school just for fun la.. damn sienx do BM tuisyen homework.. 50% done. Thats all for today. I don't know how to blog la... this is what in my life.. I just blog it.

No comments: