Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Yesterday was mother day, I woke up earlier than before to wished my mum. After wake up actually planned to study wan, end up I didn't study at all and prepared up myself because my aunt haf booked buffet hi-tea for the family... the Hotel located in KL. Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Grandseason hotel.

LoL.. the food there was just okok only.. But the hotel got make some special event for the mother.. the hotel autority giving a goodie bag inside contain a maggie cup and some perencah for nasi goreng.. as well as golf competition for the mother.

I saw Bernama TV there as well... temu ramah some of the mother. Than, afta all the event.. we went bak to our sit and haf our buffet 4th round. After buffet, actually plan to when home geh.. but my dad mother means my grandmother la.. we didn meet her yet.. so we all the way from KL bak to Kota Kemuning and visit her.

So.. we visit till 6sumthing, than my dad plan to go visit my cousin at SJMC Hospital.. so we wen there.. till 8 sumthing.. Lastly, we haf our dinner and bak home.. the whole day supposed to be study end up not even get to touch a book.

No comments: