Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Been tagged by heart,apqle

I'm Marcus
I love my future wife an family la ofcoz

I like to disturb people.

My favorite foods - all vegetables and thai food
I play basketball & swim
I love winter coz I hate the wheather like this
I extremely scare stray dogs ( don't laugh )
I don't like to study

I wanted to jump down from buildings now
I collect handphones, laptop and pokemons card when I was young :D
I cannot fly ):

I want a good and lovable friend...=D

I got a kind heart... konon betul

I eat a lot :x

I don't kill mosquito

The place i must go is everywhere

I like to wear shirts and jeans

I cannot sing but can shout

I believe in myself

Love to hang out with all my friends

Hate my mum herbal tea coz very pahit

My farourite colors - blue,white and green

_ the end _

the below person had been tagged by me

1. Apqle
2. Ah Joe
3. Ee Lyn
4. King Kong
5. Alicia
6. Alphaeus
7. Li Mei
8. Candy

thats all ppl I can think bout it...

1 comment:

Sweet <3 said...

SOME WITH MINE NIA ! -_-"