Thursday, July 15, 2010

15th of July 2010, Thursday

Hmm.. ok, I finally remembered my blog password. k.. lets start bak my blogging mode..xD..

First and formost, I would said that I am having a sem break now. but this sem break is not fun at all compare to spm break. guess what? this sem break is like waiting to die only because results will be announced next week.. haih!!!

ok la, I will said about my college life.. and let the foto do the job... dun say my blog no photo. pls! haha

college life. is not as colourful as high school life. the main reason, too much of freedom til I neglected my accademic perfomance. last time in high school, I never care of pass or fail my results. and usually my grad stat is at 70% there.. now college life is totally different.. must get atleast 50% to pass and 60% for credit stat. Haih.. due to all the freedom.. it make me feel like I am going to fail my final and re-sit next sem.. haih!!!



Afta the EWE presentation..



Afta the Young Entrepreneur Day (YED) we give finish the tau fu fah. instead all sell finish.. lols!!



Birthday celebration, the cake main function is play instead of eat it.

ok la.. I temporally out of idea on my blog. to be continued later. stay tuned..xD

No comments: