Sunday, March 7, 2010

7th of March 2010, Sunday

Yesterday, went to TARC open day wif Hugo, Tay, Ken, Lee, Noel, Edwin, and Kok Chong. Hugo was the driver. LoLs.. he was complainting Edwin dad drive very slow because we follow his car behind to TARC. Afta TARC, went to Hugo old house visit. and terus join down mid valley.. window shopping around for awhile than balik. Night time, went yam cha wif them again at bubble tea shop and pool til 12a.m

Once, I balik I went to NS website out of sudden, I taip my i/c number and they said I kena kumpulan 2 d, at KEM PLKN PRINCESS HALIZA, Sepang Selangor. Dunno lucky or what? same camp wif my buddy, Lee. But I seriously nt intend to go lo, as my college life starting at 25th of March if my SPM result is allow me to go.

OMG!! 4 more days to go.

No comments: